Friday 23 October 2015

Benefactor - CD32RP Episode 15

In this episode of the Amiga CD32 Review project I have been playing the excellent puzzle/platformer called Benefactor. I never experienced this game back in the day, but boy am I glad that I learnt about it by doing this project. Go watch the video and see if it's something for you as well :-)


We hope you enjoy watching the video - please leave a comment either here or on YouTube if you have any questions or comments.


Until next time... stay retro

2 comments:

  1. Another great review. I remember seeing this game right before I gave up on the Amiga and always wanted to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it would be right up my alley! It's a shame the Amiga platforms were never as popular in the states as they were elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete