Saturday 20 September 2014

GROW: Bruce Lee - C64


DeveloperDatasoft
PublisherDatasoft
DesignerRon J. Fortier
PlatformCommodore 64
Release date
  • 1984
GenrePlatformer / Fighting










This week I wanted to take a look at a personal favourite of mine: Bruce Lee for the Commodore 64. To try something new, I decided to do a small video review/playthrough of the game, instead of the normal text-only reviews we do each Saturday.

The video is quite short - only 5 minutes - so I hope you'll want to watch it in its entirety. Enjoy the show!

2 comments:

  1. Great video Mads. It kind of reminds me of the original Donkey Kong, but with martial arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clint!

    Did you see how I failed to get through the game? I was less than an inch from reaching the final lantern, when I was shot :-) Still, I think I did pretty well considering that this was the first time I played it in years.

    ReplyDelete